Whatever your life goals, we have exciting opportunities to help you achieve them. Above and beyond our market leading rates of pay we offer:
Career & Skills Development
- Teacher Training – a fully funded one year course to qualify as an Early Years Teacher
- Training pathways – specifically tailored to your role
- Swap Shop, swap with someone at another nursery for a week or two to enhance your experience
- Apprenticeship programme – gain a Level 3 qualification in an outstanding day nursery
- Training fund – is there something interesting you would like to study? Make a request to the training fund
- ican VIP – Do you have an interest or talent that you would like to share across the whole organisation? You will be supported to share your interest, sport, arts, and hobbies
- Skills Development Programme – Swapping your normal role for a period in another nursery, working alongside the leadership team to develop your skills
- Future Leader Group – meet termly and focus on gaining confidence in leadership skills. Topics range from coaching, time management through to nursery tours.
- Leadership Investment Training (LIT) – an invite only group, run by the Area Head of Operations. Most LIT members go on to management roles.
Health, wellbeing and home
- Part time opportunities – ideal for those who don’t want full time roles
- Flexible relief roles – ideal if you can’t commit to a permanent contract
- School hours roles – work around your child’s school commitments
- Nursery discount – helps when returning to work after having your own little ones
- Cycle2Work scheme – save the environment, stay fit and healthy, and reduce the cost of a brand-new bike
- Discounted gym membership – healthy body, happy mind, fuller wallet
- Personal Finance Support – arrange a session with a personal finance expert to help you achieve your money goals
Having fun and giving back
- Charity of the year – nominate your preferred charity and the whole team will support you in fund raising
- Go-to-Goa – the chance to join support Chelmsford College on a charity trip to Goa, India.
- Recommend a friend – recommend a friend to join us and receive £300 as a thank you